Oklahoma’s economy is thriving, and plenty of industries are trying to keep up with the job growth they’re experiencing. If you’re looking for a career that suits your ambitions and your skills, it’s time to get out there and start searching.
If you’re not yet involved in an organization that serves people in your industry, joining one can be one of the quickest ways to make the most of your job search. Professional organizations can help you network with movers and shakers in your industry, find out what local employers want and establish yourself as an authority. Consider these large professional organizations in Oklahoma:
- Oklahoma Education Association
- Oklahoma Association of Health Care Providers
- Oklahoma City Business Builders
- Oklahoma City Business Network
It also helps to use the right job-search resources in your job-hunting efforts. While using major national job sites is great, you may also want to use local resources like JobsOK, the Oklahoma Employment Security Commission and OK Job Match.
Explore the largest employers in Oklahoma.
Considering a career with one of Oklahoma’s biggest employers? Learn more about local employers and the industries they represent by clicking on a link below.
- Altus Air Force Base
- Mercy Hospital
- St. Francis Heart Hospital
- Cimarron Alliance Foundation
- Seaboard Farms
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.
- UPS Customer Center
Benefits of earning a degree from Spring Arbor University
You’ve likely considered the impact of a degree on your career outlook. A degree may help you qualify for more jobs, enjoy a higher earning potential and rise higher on your career ladder over time. At Spring Arbor University, you can gain the skills you need to get established in a new Oklahoma industry.
Choose from a variety online programs that focus on industries that are experiencing major growth in Oklahoma. Find out what degree programs we have available in Oklahoma below.
Online degree options:
- Master of Arts in Communication
- Master of Arts in Reading
- Master of Arts in Education
- Master of Arts in Spiritual Formation & Leadership
- Master of Arts in TESOL
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Master of Special Education
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Management
Get started today.
We’re available to talk at 1.844.621.0900, or you can have one of our admissions representatives contact you by filling the form on this page.