The outcome of your online degree matters to us. That’s why we’ve put together these helpful career links. We recommend you meet with your Student Success Coach to discuss your potential career path. You also can search popular job databases below.
Online Career Assessments
- onetonline.org – Use a list of your skills to find matching O*NET occupations.
- Myskillsmyfuture.org – The Skills Profiler will help identify your skills and occupations related to these skills.
- Princeton Review Career Quiz – Helps you find a possible career and the paths to get there.
- livecareer.com/membership – LiveCareer identifies your career interests and then tells you what jobs are out there for you.
- Careerlink Inventory – A 36-question assessment based on the premise that your self-estimates are a valid basis for career decision-making.
- Career Values Test – This Values Card Sort provides a quick and easy way to clarify what you want in a career.
Career Development Office Resources
The Office of Career Development collaborates with all students and alumni of Spring Arbor University as they seek to understand the God given vision for their lives that aligns with their strengths, goals and academic interests. This journey is multifaceted, requiring support from a variety of avenues. If you need assistance please reach out to the Office of Career Development to set up a time to meet face-to-face, over the phone, virtual meetings, or through email.
Chad Melton, Career Advisor
Anna Tabone, Career Advisor
Spring Arbor University
106 East Main Street, Station #2
Spring Arbor, MI 49283-9799