First, congratulations on your decision to consider furthering your business acumen. An MBA is a great way to show employers that you’re dedicated to your career and to the improvement of their organization. In fact, 80% of U.S. companies plan to hire an MBA graduate. An MBA from Spring Arbor University goes on to show that you’re a selfless leader who can guide their organization into the future with integrity.
Our online MBA program employs state-of-the-art academic technology. Your learning will take place in the virtual world with ample opportunity to build face-to-face skills at our International Business Summit in New York City.
In your final semester, you will have the opportunity to apply your skill sets to a real organization. Working as a consultant with a host organization, you will conduct an organizational diagnosis to identify a problem to be solved or an opportunity to make a tangible improvement within that organization.
Online MBA concentrations:
- Organizational Consulting
- Health Care Administration
- Human Resource Development
- Executive Leadership
As a graduate of our online MBA program, you’ll have mastered business area knowledge; recognized the impact of culture and diversity on global business; and demonstrated skills in effective communication, professional collaboration, teamwork, critical thinking, ethical reasoning and problem-solving.
Additional benefits of an SAU MBA degree:
- At less than $25,000 a year, an SAU MBA is one-fourth the average cost of top 10 business programs
- With six start periods a year, you can begin when you want and complete your program in just over 18 months
- There is no GMAT or prior business school experience required
For more information and to get started, see our online MBA page.