Online learning at Spring Arbor University offers busy adults the opportunity to better their lives through flexible and convenient education. You can study from the comfort of your own home, during break at work, in the car waiting for your children to get out of school and after the family has gone to bed. Morning, noon or night – whenever inspiration strikes – from anywhere with an Internet connection.
Online course delivery
In most cases, Spring Arbor University online programs can be completed entirely online through the use of a Web browser. Some professional programs do require a residency and some have clinical experiences but we work closely with you to assure your success.
Online university experience
While it is true that online education is different than in-class learning, you will enjoy some of the same benefits and graduate with the same degree you would have graduated with had you taken on-campus courses.
- You will be assigned your very own Student Success Coach who will act as your personal concierge from enrollment through graduation, and beyond.
- You will enjoy a highly collaborative and easy-to-use learning management system that allows you to access and complete our multi-modal curriculum.
- You will have the opportunity to make practical, hands-on application of the theories you learn in class.
- You will be challenged in your intellect and critical thinking, as well as grow and learn within your field of study in immense ways.
- You’ll receive real-time feedback from instructors who hold terminal degrees in their fields.
- You will enjoy rich opportunities to collaborate with fellow students and build your professional network in global proportions.
For more information, read answers to frequently asked questions about online learning at Spring Arbor University, or fill out the form on this page to be connected with an online admissions representative with whom you can discuss your professional goals, options for payment and any other questions you may have about online learning at SAU.