It’s time to make an investment in yourself.
Education is an investment. To help you see a return on your educational investment sooner, Spring Arbor University offers competitively priced programs in today’s top-growing fields.
- Financial Aid Overview
- Tuition and Fees
- Student Aid
- Military Discount
- FERPA Release
- Net Price Calculator
- Tax Benefits
2015 tuition rates*
- MBA: $603 per credit hour
- M.A. Communication: $603 per credit hour
- M.A. Spiritual Formation & Leadership: $484 per credit hour
- M.A Education: $481 per credit hour
- M.A. Reading: $481 per credit hour
- M.A. Special Education: $481 per credit hour
- M.A. TESOL: $481 per credit hour
- MSN/Ed: $603 per credit hour
- MSN-MBA: $603 per credit hour
- MSN/NP: $603 per credit hour
- B.S. Organizational Management: $511 per credit hour
SAU Online Fees**
- Application Fee: $30
- Registration Fee (per semester): $40
- Technology Fee (full-time): $105 (per semester)
- Technology Fee (part-time): $53 (per semester)
*These rates and fees differ for each program and are subject to change. For information about student accounts, how to make payments, payment plans and more, visit the business office website.
** Fees for special materials may be required for some courses. Payment of fees is due three weeks before classes start. All fees are nonrefundable.