SAU Online offers affordable programs
We understand that affording higher education can be quite costly. We have priced our programs competitively and offer a wide range of financial aid options that will help you manage the costs of going to college.
Also take some time to look at our tuition and costs section. If you are a military student, there are additional savings you might be entitled to.
Applying for financial aid
Students apply for financial aid by first filling out a FAFSA (Free Application for Free Student Aid). Institutional, state, and federal need-based awards are based on the information provided on the FAFSA and the resulting EFC (estimated family contribution). Details of eligibility requirements and the selection process can be obtained by contacting the Financial Aid office.
Financial aid is disbursed each semester via electronic posting to a student’s school account once eligibility is verified. Students are required to make satisfactory academic progress (SAP) to maintain financial aid eligibility each year. Details of the SAP policy are available from the Financial Aid office.
Students must meet enrollment requirements applicable to each aid program from which they receive an award.
Federal student financial aid penalties for drug law violations
Students convicted of any drug offense during a period of enrollment for which the student was receiving Title IV, HEA program funds, under any federal or state law involving the possession or sale of illegal drugs will result in the loss of eligibility for any Title IV, HEA grant or loan assistance.
Other financial aid options
Click on any one of these links to learn more about other types of aid that might be available to you.
- Fast Web – www.fastweb.com/
- FinAid – www.finaid.org
- State of Michigan Student Aid site – www.michigan.gov/studentaid
- College Answer – www.collegeanswer.com
- Scholarship Coach – www.scholarshipcoach.com
- Broke Scholar – www.brokescholar.com
- Scholarships for Hispanics – www.scholarshipsforhispanics.org
- International Scholarships – www.internationalscholarships.com
- College Scholarships – www.collegescholarships.org
Questions? Don’t hesitate to get in touch
Find contact information for the Financial Aid Office here:
- Email a financial aid counselor: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone a financial aid counselor: 800.968.0011