- 100% online for busy educators
- Graduate in as few as 24 months
- Get started quickly with no GRE/GMAT required
- Affordable online Master’s in Education (financial aid available)*
Acquire fresh knowledge to enhance student achievement in your classroom with SAU Online’s Master of Arts in Education program. It’s an engaging and supportive experience that empowers you to strengthen the hearts, spirits and minds of the children you serve.
- Implementation strategies that address diversity issues
- How to develop strategies to combat dropout
- Skills to analyze the dynamics of teacher-student-family interactions
- Various methods of assessment and how to apply them
- How to use technology in the classroom
- The most current educational research
Who should enroll in this program:
The Master of Arts in Education program is designed for those who wish to obtain a master’s degree, meet recertification requirements, or broaden or refresh their knowledge in areas of professional education.**
“Our hope and prayer is that our graduate education programs help teachers to make a positive impact in the learning and dispositions of K-12 students, and feed their motivation to care for and inspire them.” – Reuben A. Rubio II, Ph.D., Interim Dean, School of Education
Take the next step.
Complete the form on this page or call us at 1.844.621.0900 for more information.