Enhance student achievement in your classroom.
- 100% online for busy educators
- Graduate in as few as 24 Months
- Get started quickly with no GRE/GMAT required
- Total tuition $16,160 (financial aid available)*
If you’re looking for fresh knowledge to enhance student achievement in your classroom, and to meet recertification requirements, this Master of Arts in Education online program offers an engaging and supportive experience that will empower you to strengthen the hearts, spirits and minds of the children you serve. You’ll enjoy an innovative and engaging online curriculum that integrates educational theory, current research and the opportunity to immediately apply what you’re learning in your classroom. More specifically, you’ll learn:
- How to enact action research within your own classroom
- Implementation strategies that address diversity issues
- How to develop strategies to combat dropout
- Skills to analyze the dynamics of teacher-student-family interactions
- Knowledge of various methods of assessment and how to apply them
- How to use technology in the classroom
Grow alongside the children you serve.
This graduate teaching program is a transformative journey that will ignite your passion and give you the wisdom to bring your best self to your classroom. You will have direct access to dedicated educators who are known for their active involvement in improving the quality of teacher education. They have all chosen to be at an institution that frees them to bring their faith perspective and experience into their work; to that end, you can expect a transformative graduate experience that will show you how to integrate faith and learning into your professional teaching role.
“Our hope and prayer is that our graduate education programs help teachers to make a positive impact in the learning and dispositions of K-12 students, and feed their motivation to care for and inspire them.” – Reuben A. Rubio II, Ph.D., Interim Dean, School of Education
Take the next step.
Complete the form on this page or call us at 1.844.621.0900 to get started. An admissions advisor will reach out to you, and together you will uncover your professional goals, discuss options for payment, and go over all you need to know about SAU Online.
*For those who qualify