Gain a competitive edge in communication leadership.
- 100% online for busy adults
- Get started quickly with no GRE/GMAT required
- Total tuition $22,788 (financial aid available)*
- Ranked No. 1 Most Affordable Online Master’s in Communications Degree by bestvalueschools.com
Are you ready to advance to a position of leadership with a rich portfolio and advanced communication and leadership skills? Then, it’s time to enroll in Spring Arbor University’s online Master of Arts in Communication program. In as few as 20 months, you will graduate with the skills you need to lead organizations and teams into the future through clear, effective and gracious communication.
This online master’s degree in communication is unique in the way that it inspires professionals to reach for something greater than themselves. Indeed, you will learn much about persuasive writing and speaking; but, perhaps more important, the online master’s in communication courses are focused on proven communication strategies through a lens of Christian ethics, innovation, community stewardship and personal responsibility. You will examine both the challenges and the opportunities involved in interpersonal communication; group and public communication; mass communication, culture and technology; communication ethics and moral reasoning; and intercultural communication. More specifically, you will learn:
- How to conduct, analyze and apply communication-related research
- How to write clearly in contextually appropriate ways
- How to persuade audiences with strategically focused messaging
- How to foster effective teams and manage interpersonal and organizational conflict
- How to use emerging media wisely and well
- How to articulate a Christian perspective regarding communication principles and practices
Strengthen your professional network with others in the field.
This online, graduate-level communication program draws students from all over the country, from the private, for-profit, not-for-profit and educational sectors. Their work and life perspectives will challenge and strengthen you with a Christian worldview not found in competing programs.
Take the next step.
Survey after survey on employer needs ranks communication skills at the top of the must-have list for hires. Don’t wait to be a part of a unique program – one that not only provides knowledge with integration of theology, but also a forum to implement that knowledge in order for you to begin solving real-world communication challenges with an ethics based approach in private and public organizations, churches and nonprofits.
*For those who qualify